1. Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also provide additional personal information by contacting me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
- As needed to provide my services, such as to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop such as postal service providers. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have rights in regard to your personal information.
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like when I am required to store data for legal purposes) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information, you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.